- ATV and Dirt Bike Accidents
- Bicycle Accidents
- Boating Accidents
- Car and Truck Accidents
- Dangerous Roadways
- Motor Vehicle Accidents
- Motorcycle Accidents
- Pedestrian Accidents
- Snowmobile Accidents
- Uninsured Drivers
- Victim of Drunk Driving
Request A Consultation
- $24 MILLlON AWARDED YOUNG MAN SUFFERS SEVERE BRAIN INJURY...
- $12 MILLION SETTLEMENT YOUNG MAN SUFFERS SEVERE BRAIN INJURY FROM CARGO...
- $6 MILLION SETTLEMENT MAN SUFFERS A BRAIN INJURY IN A MOTORCYCLE...
- $5.5 MILLION SETTLEMENT MAN SUFFERS BRAIN INJURY IN CAR ACCIDENT
- $5.4 MILLION SETTLEMENT BOY FALLS INTO A DISPLAY AT A DOLLAR STORY...
- $5 MILLION SETTLEMENT YOUNG GIRL SUFFERS SEVERE BRAIN INJURY
- $3 MILLION SETTLEMENT TWO TEENAGERS SUFFERS BRAIN INJURIES IN CRASH...
- $2.5 MILLION SETTLEMENT YOUNG FATHER INJURED BY FAULTY GLOVE...
- $2.4 MILLION SETTLEMENT PEDESTRIAN STRUCK BY DRIVER LEFT WITH SEVERE...
- $2.4 MILLION SETTLEMENT CAR CRASH ENDS YOUNG MAN'S CAREER IN I.T FIELD...
- $2.2 MILLION SETTLEMENT MOTORCYCLE CRASH CAUSES BRAIN AND SPINAL INJURIES...
- $2 MILLION SETTLEMENT TEENAGE BOY HIT BY CAR SUFFERS SERIOUS BRAIN...
- $2 MILLION SETTLEMENT YOUNG QUADRIPLEGIC...
Car and Truck Accidents
Ontario’s roads and highways are dangerous for all motorists. Two people are killed every single day and thousands of others are injured in collisions every year. Most of these people have little understanding of their rights, their insurance policy or the Insurance Act.
When an accident results in serious injury or death compensation is available for the injured persons and their families from potentially, a number of different sources.
The at-fault driver’s insurer may be responsible for compensating pain and suffering, loss of income, current and future health care expenses, housekeeping costs and other losses. In addition, accident benefits under one or more insurance policy may be payable to you for immediate and ongoing needs – without regard to fault.
There are many law firms that claim they can help you following a serious car or truck accident. The Oatley Vigmond approach is what sets us apart. Many of our lawyers are Certified Litigation Specialists – certified by the Law Society of Upper Canada (our governing body), and meet the highest standards of competence and professional ethics. Our experienced personal injury lawyers help pursue compensation and address immediate needs while recovery is taking place in the hospital.
Our accident benefits specialists are former insurance adjusters which gives them a unique perspective and advantage of how to manage an accident benefits claim through the insurance company. Our accident benefits specialists work with a specialized team of rehabilitation professionals to assists with recovery and to ensure a smooth transition from hospital to home.
We have a proven history of advocating and winning on behalf of injured persons and their families. Our lawyers, accident benefits specialists and support staff work side-by-side to offer the highest level of legal guidance to see through to a successful settlement. Over the course of a lawsuit we develop a special relationship with our clients; many of which have been involved in car and truck accidents. We encourage you to listen to what our clients say about our lawyers, accident benefits specialists and the Oatley Vigmond approach.
Oatley Vigmond represents people who have been involved in car and truck accidents throughout Ontario. If you have been seriously injured please contact us to receive a free consultation from one of our experienced personal injury lawyers.
Their high standard of excellence, expertise, dedication, and perseverance is second to none.
I felt that they were taking the weight of the world off my shoulders. I have never felt so secure.
Oatley Vigmond afforded our family nothing short of exceptional service.