Request A Consultation
Request A Consultation
Our skilled personal injury legal team and accident benefits specialists are here to help you. Please fill out the consultation form and one of our team members will connect with you for a free consultation.
The largest Spinal Cord Injury Judgment in Canadian History
- Accident Benefits
- Bad Faith Insurance Claims
- Boating Accidents
- Burns and Scars
- Catastrophic Sports Injury
- Chronic Pain & Soft Tissue Injuries
- Disability Insurance Claims (LTD)
- Dog Bites
- Eye Injury and Blindness
- Industrial Disease
- Injuries to Children
- Other Personal Injuries
- Premises Liability
- Slip and Fall
Request A Consultation
- $24 MILLlON AWARDED YOUNG MAN SUFFERS SEVERE BRAIN INJURY...
- $12 MILLION SETTLEMENT YOUNG MAN SUFFERS SEVERE BRAIN INJURY FROM CARGO...
- $6 MILLION SETTLEMENT MAN SUFFERS A BRAIN INJURY IN A MOTORCYCLE...
- $5.5 MILLION SETTLEMENT MAN SUFFERS BRAIN INJURY IN CAR ACCIDENT
- $5.4 MILLION SETTLEMENT BOY FALLS INTO A DISPLAY AT A DOLLAR STORY...
- $5 MILLION SETTLEMENT YOUNG GIRL SUFFERS SEVERE BRAIN INJURY
- $3 MILLION SETTLEMENT TWO TEENAGERS SUFFERS BRAIN INJURIES IN CRASH...
- $2.5 MILLION SETTLEMENT YOUNG FATHER INJURED BY FAULTY GLOVE...
- $2.4 MILLION SETTLEMENT PEDESTRIAN STRUCK BY DRIVER LEFT WITH SEVERE...
- $2.4 MILLION SETTLEMENT CAR CRASH ENDS YOUNG MAN'S CAREER IN I.T FIELD...
- $2.2 MILLION SETTLEMENT MOTORCYCLE CRASH CAUSES BRAIN AND SPINAL INJURIES...
- $2 MILLION SETTLEMENT TEENAGE BOY HIT BY CAR SUFFERS SERIOUS BRAIN...
- $2 MILLION SETTLEMENT YOUNG QUADRIPLEGIC...
Catastrophic Sports Injury
For over 40 years, we have offered compassionate support for victims of catastrophic sport injury through legal advocacy, medical assistance, and help with everyday issues. Our team has secured landmark verdicts and settlements in Canada, and can help you optimize your physical, financial, and emotional recovery anywhere in Ontario.
Call 1-888-662-2481 to book your free consultation with a lawyer or fill out our online form below.
For many people, participating in organized sports is an excellent way to improve health and fitness, build teamwork skills, and reach for new levels of personal achievement. However, sports injuries can have devastating consequences for the individual participant and their family.
Sports injuries can cause catastrophic damage to the brain, spine, bones, joints, and organs, rendering the individual incapable of fulfilling their day-to-day responsibilities or generating an income. In these cases, victims often feel that they have limited recourse. After all, participants are made aware of the risks involved in their chosen sport, and are often required to sign waivers protecting organizations and coaching staff from liability.
But if you’ve been seriously injured playing a sport at no fault of your own, you may be entitled to compensation and specialized care. Contact the Oatley Vigmond team to find out.
Oatley Vigmond – Your Trusted Legal Advocate
It is extremely important to find a trustworthy personal injury law firm to advocate for your catastrophic sports injury case. Personal injury cases of this nature are complex, often pitting you against established municipalities or large sporting organizations with well-funded defense teams. Additionally, most personal injury claims are time-sensitive, and require you to navigate complicated legal and insurance frameworks within strict timelines in order for your case to be eligible.
When you choose Oatley Vigmond, you gain access to over 40 years of legal expertise, and welcome a group of talented, skilled, and experienced lawyers onto your team. Our representatives are some of the brightest, most creative, and most productive people in the profession, and they’ll fight until you’ve acquired the best possible outcome.
Though every case is unique, the most common forms of catastrophic sports injury claims include:
- Faulty equipment
- Inadequate supervision
- Improper coaching or instruction
- Reckless conduct
- Unsafe surfaces or sport facility
Putting People First – Comprehensive Care from our Personal Injury Team
Our team is committed to the provision of the best possible healthcare solutions for our clients. This means accommodating all of our client’s needs from the critical first call to the final contact.
Whether your catastrophic sports injury demands a team of rehabilitative specialists, or you simply need help buying groceries, picking your children up from school, or maintaining the home, the solution lies in our extensive professional network. More than a legal representative, your personal injury lawyer will play a pivotal role in the assembly of your support team. We refer our clients only to the most reputable medical experts and rehabilitation professionals while maintaining our role as your legal advocate.
No-Cost Legal Consultation and Risk-Free Representation
Financial stresses can be an unwelcome burden during uncertain times. Your injury could leave you with ongoing costs for:
- Chiropractic visits
- Ramp or stair elevator installations
- Assisted devices for driving
- Loss of wages
- Pain Medication
- Wheel Chair
At Oatley Vigmond, we don’t believe in burdening our clients and their families with unwanted financial stress. Accordingly, our consultations are 100% free, and you won’t pay a cent until we win your case. This way, we put our 40+ years of legal expertise and client care in reach of anyone in Ontario.
Call now at 1-888-662-2481 or visit our contact page to learn more about how Oatley Vigmond can help you get the care and compensation you deserve for your catastrophic sports injury.