- Accident Benefits
- Bad Faith Insurance Claims
- Boating Accidents
- Burns and Scars
- Catastrophic Sports Injury
- Chronic Pain & Soft Tissue Injuries
- Disability Insurance Claims (LTD)
- Dog Bites
- Eye Injury and Blindness
- Industrial Disease
- Injuries to Children
- Other Personal Injuries
- Premises Liability
- Slip and Fall
Request A Consultation
- $24 MILLlON AWARDED YOUNG MAN SUFFERS SEVERE BRAIN INJURY...
- $12 MILLION SETTLEMENT YOUNG MAN SUFFERS SEVERE BRAIN INJURY FROM CARGO...
- $6 MILLION SETTLEMENT MAN SUFFERS A BRAIN INJURY IN A MOTORCYCLE...
- $5.5 MILLION SETTLEMENT MAN SUFFERS BRAIN INJURY IN CAR ACCIDENT
- $5.4 MILLION SETTLEMENT BOY FALLS INTO A DISPLAY AT A DOLLAR STORY...
- $5 MILLION SETTLEMENT YOUNG GIRL SUFFERS SEVERE BRAIN INJURY
- $3 MILLION SETTLEMENT TWO TEENAGERS SUFFERS BRAIN INJURIES IN CRASH...
- $2.5 MILLION SETTLEMENT YOUNG FATHER INJURED BY FAULTY GLOVE...
- $2.4 MILLION SETTLEMENT PEDESTRIAN STRUCK BY DRIVER LEFT WITH SEVERE...
- $2.4 MILLION SETTLEMENT CAR CRASH ENDS YOUNG MAN'S CAREER IN I.T FIELD...
- $2.2 MILLION SETTLEMENT MOTORCYCLE CRASH CAUSES BRAIN AND SPINAL INJURIES...
- $2 MILLION SETTLEMENT TEENAGE BOY HIT BY CAR SUFFERS SERIOUS BRAIN...
- $2 MILLION SETTLEMENT YOUNG QUADRIPLEGIC...
Traumatic dog bites and attacks have generated considerable attention in the media in the past decade, and for good reason. Though most dogs are known to be loyal and friendly towards people, dog attacks are a real threat with life-changing consequences. Traumatic dog bites can cause irreparable damage to nerves, tendons, ligaments, and muscles, which can lead to serious scarring, psychological distress, and reduced mobility for the victim.
For over 40 years, we have offered dedicated support for victims of traumatic dog bites through legal and insurance advocacy, medical assistance, and help with everyday tasks. Our team has secured landmark verdicts and settlements in Canada, and can help you achieve your physical, financial, and emotional recovery anywhere in Ontario.
Call 1-888-662-2481 or use our contact form to book your free consultation:
Many dog bite victims are unable to return to work due to severe tissue damage and disfigurement, and this loss of wages creates significant financial stress. These concerns are compounded by the cost of emergency treatment, medication, therapy, and rehabilitation. Furthermore, the reduced mobility and independence caused by more severe dog bites can make even the most routine day-to-day responsibilities seem like an insurmountable challenge.
How will I drive my kids to school now?
Who will pick up my groceries?
How will I pay my mortgage?
Get Answers from a Trusted Legal Advocate
If you have suffered a serious dog bite that has left you with limited independence, insufficient funds, or urgent questions, finding a trustworthy legal advocate should be your first priority. You can secure your physical and financial future with the right personal injury lawyer, but prudence is paramount. Personal injury cases often involve complicated legal and insurance frameworks, and victims typically must file their paperwork within strict timelines to be eligible for compensation. With this in mind, it is clearly in your best interest to locate a qualified personal injury lawyer in your city.
Oatley Vigmond is home to the brightest, most creative, and most productive people in the industry. We bring sound judgement, passion, and empathy into every case, and will fight for your physical and financial future anywhere in Ontario. Our 40-year track record of personal injury success in Ontario speaks for itself.
Putting People First – Comprehensive Care from our Personal Injury Team
Our personal injury firm offers more than legal representation: we treat every case with committed care and compassion, and dedicate ourselves to securing the best healthcare solutions for our clients. Acting as members of your overall support group, our personal injury lawyers will take the initiative to assemble your rehabilitative care team and recommend a variety of support service providers.
No-Cost Legal Consultation and Risk-Free Representation
At Oatley Vigmond, we don’t believe in burdening our clients with additional financial stress. Dog bite victims incur a number of unwanted expenses in the form of:
- Hospital stays
- Dressing and post-discharge clinic visits
- Therapy and rehabilitation
- Pressure garments
- Scar review consultations
- Surgical procedures
- Annual outpatient appointments
- Psychological therapy
- Live-in care or other assistance programs
Our personal injury law firm will not burden you or your family with unwanted financial stress during your trying times. Our consultations are 100% free, and you don’t pay until we win your case. In doing so, we put our compassionate care and 40 years of legal expertise in reach of anyone in Ontario.
Need to speak with a dog bite injury lawyer? Call now at 1-888-662-2481 or fill out our contact form for a free consultation.