Request A Consultation
Request A Consultation
Our skilled personal injury legal team and accident benefits specialists are here to help you. Please fill out the consultation form and one of our team members will connect with you for a free consultation.
Spinal Cord Injury Awareness – 2015 Events in Ontario
At least one person in our province suffers a spinal cord injury every single day.
Year after year, we see amazing spinal cord injury fundraising and awareness campaigns organized in Ontario. As we move a little farther in to 2015, let’s take a moment to consider some of the events that are currently “in the works” at Spinal Cord Injury Ontario. Let’s all make effort to be involved this year!
• February 12, 2015 will be the 15th Annual Ski & Snowboard Day at Craigleith Ski Club in Blue Mountains. Registration includes fun races, demonstrations, lunch, complimentary beginner lessons, an apres-ski reception, auctions, prizes and awards. Contact Lynn Mineque at 1-877-422-1112, x221 with any questions or to register.
• An education session will take place in London on March 18, 2015 regarding Bladder and Bowel Info with Coloplast. The session will address bladder and bowel function, and new products available to help in their management. The presentation will be led by Sarah Bain from Coloplast Canada. To register, you can contact Dan Harvey at 519-433-2331, x224
• There will be a comedy night held at TRI Lyndhurst Centre in Toronto on the evening of March 26, 2015. Contact Christine Selinger at 416-422-5644, x265 to register.
• On April 22, 2015 there is a presentation on Nutrition, Food, and SCI in London. The session will be put on by Chris Fraser, a registered dietician, and will provide knowledge that will help to maintain quality of life. Dan Harvey can be contacted at 519-433-2331 x224 for registration.
• The Wheelchair Relay Challenge and stROLL event will be held at Monarch Park Stadium in Toronto on September 20, 2015. This is a fun and friendly event designed for people with and without disabilities. The competition involves relay teams racing around a track to win awards such as Fastest Team, Most Spirited Team and Top Fund Raiser. With entertainment, children’s activities and a complementary lunch, this is truly a family affair. Registration is available online.
For more information on any of the above events, or to learn more about Spinal Cord Injury Ontario, visit http://www.sciontario.org.
Michelle worked in the insurance claims industry for 10+ years before joining Oatley Vigmond as an Accident Benefits Specialist in 2012. In her past insurance work, Michelle achieved roles of...Read Bio Read Articles
Oatley Vigmond Lawyers Recognized in 2023 Canadian Legal Lexpert® Directory March 1, 2023
‘The Law and You’ Spotlight Articles November 30, 2022
Oatley Vigmond Named ‘Law Firm of the Year’ for Personal Injury Litigation by Best Lawyers in Canada ™ September 26, 2022
Introducing Oatley Vigmond’s Next Generation of Personal Injury Lawyers July 26, 2022
Ontario Bar Association Announces Jim Vigmond as Recipient of 2022 OBA Award of Excellence in Insurance Law March 4, 2022