- Accident Benefits
- Bad Faith Insurance Claims
- Boating Accidents
- Burns and Scars
- Chronic Pain & Soft Tissue Injuries
- Disability Insurance Claims
- Dog Bites
- Injuries to Children
- Other Personal Injuries
- Premises Liability
Request A Consultation
- $24 MILLlON AWARDED YOUNG MAN SUFFERS SEVERE BRAIN INJURY...
- $12 MILLION SETTLEMENT YOUNG MAN SUFFERS SEVERE BRAIN INJURY FROM CARGO...
- $6 MILLION SETTLEMENT MAN SUFFERS A BRAIN INJURY IN A MOTORCYCLE...
- $5.5 MILLION SETTLEMENT MAN SUFFERS BRAIN INJURY IN CAR ACCIDENT
- $5.4 MILLION SETTLEMENT BOY FALLS INTO A DISPLAY AT A DOLLAR STORY...
- $5 MILLION SETTLEMENT YOUNG GIRL SUFFERS SEVERE BRAIN INJURY
- $3 MILLION SETTLEMENT TWO TEENAGERS SUFFERS BRAIN INJURIES IN CRASH...
- $2.5 MILLION SETTLEMENT YOUNG FATHER INJURED BY FAULTY GLOVE...
- $2.4 MILLION SETTLEMENT PEDESTRIAN STRUCK BY DRIVER LEFT WITH SEVERE...
- $2.4 MILLION SETTLEMENT CAR CRASH ENDS YOUNG MAN'S CAREER IN I.T FIELD...
- $2.2 MILLION SETTLEMENT MOTORCYCLE CRASH CAUSES BRAIN AND SPINAL INJURIES...
- $2 MILLION SETTLEMENT TEENAGE BOY HIT BY CAR SUFFERS SERIOUS BRAIN...
- $2 MILLION SETTLEMENT YOUNG QUADRIPLEGIC...
Slip and Fall
For over 40 years, we have offered compassionate and comprehensive support for victims of slip and fall accidents in the form of legal and insurance advocacy, medical assistance, and help with everyday tasks. Our team has secured landmark verdicts and settlements in Canada, and can help you ensure your physical, financial, and emotional recovery anywhere in Ontario.
Call 1-888-662-2481 or visit our contact page to book your free consultation.
Slip and fall injuries are common among Ontarians, especially during the frost-and-thaw months. “Slip and fall” and “trip and fall” are generic terms used to described injuries sustained while falling as a result of hazardous conditions that were neglected by the property owner, business proprietor, or municipality.
Examples of conduct for which a property owner, business proprietor, or municipality may be held accountable for your slip and fall injury include:
- Failing to provide adequate warnings that indoor flooring is being polish, waxed, or washed
- Failing to properly close off a wet indoor area
- Cleaning indoor floor space in a negligent manner, such as mopping during periods of high foot traffic
- Failing to clean up spilled liquid, food, or other slippery substances, and neglected to post warning signs
- Failing to maintain the condition of flooring or carpets, leaving hazards like loose tiles, torn carpeting, and splintering hardwood
- Failing to maintain stairways, exposing users to hazards like faulty handrails or worn steps
- Failing to provide adequate lighting in hazardous conditions
- Failing to salt or sand slippery stairs, sidewalks, or other walking surfaces
If you’ve been hurt in a slip and fall accident, our personal injury lawyers can help. With the Oatley Vigmond team on your side, you won’t need to worry about paying your bills, providing for loved ones, or maintaining a home in the wake of your serious injury. Instead, you can focus on your physical and financial recovery, while we tackle the legal and insurance issues that pertain to your case.
Oatley Vigmond – Your Trusted Legal Advocate
Finding a competent and caring legal advocate will be one of the most important decisions you make in the aftermath of your slip and fall injury.
Slip and fall injury claims must be made within strict deadlines, and often require the claimant to navigate complicated medical and insurance frameworks. Our team is deeply experienced in these matters, and will construct a case that you can feel confident bringing in front of the municipality’s well-funded defense.
Oatley Vigmond houses some of the brightest, most creative, and most passionate people in the industry. We’ve secured a number of historic settlements and verdicts in Canada in our 40-year history, and we’ll fight to bring you the best possible outcome in your slip and fall case.
Putting People First – Comprehensive Care from our Personal Injury Team
Many slip and fall accidents result in serious fractures, lacerations, and even brain injuries. Their effects can be devastating, impacting one’s ability to complete even the most basic tasks around the home.
Many of our clients contact us concerned that they or their family members will be unable to complete their everyday obligations.
Who will go to the grocery store?
How will I drive my kids to school?
What will I do about my mortgage payments?
At Oatley Vigmond, we put people first, and will do everything in our power to take these concerns out of your mind in the lead up to your slip and fall personal injury case. More than a legal representative, your personal injury lawyer will play a leading role in the assembly of your care team, custom-building a group of support specialists to accommodate your needs. You will be assisted with everything from your physical recovery to your daily chores. We only connect our clients with trusted professionals in the medical and personal assistance world.
Whether you need your slip and fall lawyer to file insurance paperwork, construct your care team, or fight for your compensation in court, Oatley Vigmond representatives are standing by.
No-Cost Legal Consultation and Risk-Free Representation
The costs and setbacks associated with slip and fall accidents include:
- Specialized nursing care, sometimes on a 24-hour basis
- Hospital visits (taxi fares, parking, etc)
- Physical therapy
- Productivity loss
- Speciality equipment or accessibility installations in the home
Our firm believes in no-cost consultations and risk-free representation for any Ontarians in need. We refuse to burden our clients with unwanted financial stress during their time of need.
Our consultations are 100% free, and you don’t pay until we win your case. In doing so, we put our compassionate care and 40 years of legal expertise in reach of anyone in Ontario.
Call now at 1-888-662-2481 or fill out our contact form to speak directly with a slip and fall lawyer:
Their high standard of excellence, expertise, dedication, and perseverance is second to none.
I felt that they were taking the weight of the world off my shoulders. I have never felt so secure.
Oatley Vigmond afforded our family nothing short of exceptional service.