- Accident Benefits
- Bad Faith Insurance Claims
- Boating Accidents
- Burns and Scars
- Catastrophic Sports Injury
- Chronic Pain & Soft Tissue Injuries
- Disability Insurance Claims (LTD)
- Dog Bites
- Eye Injury and Blindness
- Industrial Disease
- Injuries to Children
- Other Personal Injuries
- Premises Liability
- Slip and Fall
Request A Consultation
- $24 MILLlON AWARDED YOUNG MAN SUFFERS SEVERE BRAIN INJURY...
- $12 MILLION SETTLEMENT YOUNG MAN SUFFERS SEVERE BRAIN INJURY FROM CARGO...
- $6 MILLION SETTLEMENT MAN SUFFERS A BRAIN INJURY IN A MOTORCYCLE...
- $5.5 MILLION SETTLEMENT MAN SUFFERS BRAIN INJURY IN CAR ACCIDENT
- $5.4 MILLION SETTLEMENT BOY FALLS INTO A DISPLAY AT A DOLLAR STORY...
- $5 MILLION SETTLEMENT YOUNG GIRL SUFFERS SEVERE BRAIN INJURY
- $3 MILLION SETTLEMENT TWO TEENAGERS SUFFERS BRAIN INJURIES IN CRASH...
- $2.5 MILLION SETTLEMENT YOUNG FATHER INJURED BY FAULTY GLOVE...
- $2.4 MILLION SETTLEMENT PEDESTRIAN STRUCK BY DRIVER LEFT WITH SEVERE...
- $2.4 MILLION SETTLEMENT CAR CRASH ENDS YOUNG MAN'S CAREER IN I.T FIELD...
- $2.2 MILLION SETTLEMENT MOTORCYCLE CRASH CAUSES BRAIN AND SPINAL INJURIES...
- $2 MILLION SETTLEMENT TEENAGE BOY HIT BY CAR SUFFERS SERIOUS BRAIN...
- $2 MILLION SETTLEMENT YOUNG QUADRIPLEGIC...
Injuries to Children
As adults, it is our responsibility to provide children with a healthy and safe environment. Unfortunately, injuries involving children are often caused by the negligence of others.
Your children cannot defend themselves in court, and therefore rely on you to fight for their physical, emotional, and financial future. With that in mind, it is vital that you understand your rights and the rights of your injured child.
If you suspect that someone else’s act or omission caused the injury to your child, you may be eligible for compensation.
With more than 40 years of experience in child injury litigation, Oatley Vigmond can assist you with ongoing and immediate needs while we fight for your compensation in court.
Book a no-cost, no-commitment consultation with a member of our legal team using the following contact form:
How can child’s injury lawyer help me?
Oatley Vigmond’s child injury law team has a proven track record of success in:
- Ensuring your family’s immediate and ongoing care needs are met
- Assessing damages through loss of income, child’s estimated future economic loss, pain and suffering, and rehabilitative costs
- Securing compensation in court to protect your family’s physical, emotional, and financial future
Why trust my child’s injury case to Oatley Vigmond?
There are many personal injury law firms in Ontario that will accept your child’s injury case, but Oatley’s Vigmond’s unique experience, assets, and approach truly sets us apart.
40 years of experience with children’s injury claims
Over the past four decades, Oatley Vigmond’s child injury lawyers have accrued landmark settlements and verdicts for claims involving:
- Ex-spouse or co-parent abuse
- Caregiver neglect at school or camp
- Defective toys, playground equipment, and products
- Medical malpractice
- School bus or automotive injury, and much more
In that time, we have earned considerable praise and accreditation in child injury litigation. Many of our lawyers are Certified Litigation Specialists by the Law Society of Upper Canada, the only body that governs Ontario’s lawyers ensuring that the people of Ontario are served by lawyers who meet high standards of learning, competence and professional conduct.
Access to a vetted professional support network
In our 40 years of service, we have assembled a professional network of multidisciplinary experts that we may call upon, consult, or recommend for your child’s injury case or recovery. Our professional network includes physiotherapists, occupational therapists, speech-language pathologists, and psychologists; whether you need a second medical opinion or need assistance forming your child’s rehabilitative care team, we can help. Our lawyers, Accident Benefits Specialists and support staff work side by side to offer you the highest level of legal guidance and support for your immediate and ongoing needs.
Furthermore, our Accident Benefits Specialists are former insurance adjusters who have exclusive insight into how auto insurers handle accident benefits claims. Our Accident Benefits Specialists work with an expert team of rehabilitation professionals to assist with rehabilitation and to ensure a smooth transition from hospital to home.
Putting people first – the Oatley Vigmond Approach
At Oatley Vigmond, we are not only legal professional – we’re parents, too. Over the course of a lawsuit we develop a special relationship with our clients, and are steadfast in our commitment to meeting every care need, both in and out of the courtroom. Whether you need help with insurance paperwork, courtroom representation, or just somebody to carry the groceries, we are here for you.
We encourage you to listen to what our clients say about our lawyers, accident benefits specialists and the Oatley Vigmond approach.
How much will my children’s injury claim cost?
At Oatley Vigmond, we understand the different physical, mental, and financial costs associated with injuries to children.
Though the cost of physical rehabilitation is a small price to pay for the health and happiness of our children, hiring a multidisciplinary team of pediatric specialists is not cheap. Alternately, in tragic cases where injuries to children result in wrongful death, funeral costs will be incurred. Covering these costs can be exceedingly difficult in the wake of your child’s injury, especially when work schedules are broken to care for injured or affected loved ones.
Of course, injuries to children cause not only physical pain, but mental and emotional trauma as well, both for the victim and their family. In these cases, counseling or therapy may be required.
Moreover, many injured children fall behind in school while focusing on their recovery, which can have long-term negative implications for their future. To mitigate these risks, many families seek the services of special tutors and classroom assistants.
For families struggling with these immediate and ongoing expenses, the prospect of incurring additional legal fees is unthinkable, which is why Oatley Vigmond insists you do not pay until your children’s injury claim is successful.
By waiving all legal fees until your compensation is secured, we ensure that qualified legal representation is available to every Ontarian in need.
How much will my family be compensated for my child’s injury?
Individual legal costs vary from case to case. Please call 1-866-269-2481 to book a consultation or review some of our success stories to get an idea of how much you may be entitled to.
Consult a Lawyer for your Children’s Injury Claim – No Cost, No Commitment
Call toll free at 1-888-662-2481 or visit our contact page to book a consultation.
Our personal injury lawyers will review your case for free, with no commitments.
Their high standard of excellence, expertise, dedication, and perseverance is second to none.
I felt that they were taking the weight of the world off my shoulders. I have never felt so secure.
Oatley Vigmond afforded our family nothing short of exceptional service.