The Oatley McLeish Guide to Motor Vehicle Litigation 2017
Date: March 30, 2017 - March 31, 2017
Time: 8:30 am - 4:30 pm
Motor vehicle litigation has become one of the high-profile areas of the law; prominent stories and cases continue to resonate with the public. Are you up-to-date on all the latest developments in this complex and challenging field? If not, this program is a good place to start. You get a comprehensive review of the top-5 tort cases and top-5 accident benefits cases in the past year, as well as procedures at the newly formed License Appeal Tribunal (LAT).
Our presenters are experienced counsel who provide insightful techniques on how to conduct examinations for discovery, and how to achieve better results in the courtroom. You leave with the requisite skills and knowledge that a practitioner in this area need in order to serve your clients diligently and help them achieve their best results.
– Gain insights into the developing practice and procedure at a License Appeal Tribunal (LAT)
– Hear an analysis of important LAT decisions to date their affect in claims under the SABS
– Learn from Hodge what the future holds for contingent fee agreements and how the Solicitors Act will affect your practice
– Review the top accident benefit cases and tort cases from the previous year
– Understand the potential for negligence claims against insurance brokers for failing to recommend optional coverage
Please click here for registration & more information.
Donald Lamont Learning Centre 130 Queen Street West - Toronto
Spring Potholes: What Every Driver Should KnowMarch 21, 2019