- Ankle and Foot Fractures
- Elbow Fractures
- Fractures and Orthopaedic Injuries
- Hip and Pelvis Fractures
- Knee Fractures
- Neck Fractures
- Shoulder Fractures
- Wrist Fractures
Request A Consultation
- $24 MILLlON AWARDED YOUNG MAN SUFFERS SEVERE BRAIN INJURY...
- $12 MILLION SETTLEMENT YOUNG MAN SUFFERS SEVERE BRAIN INJURY FROM CARGO...
- $6 MILLION SETTLEMENT MAN SUFFERS A BRAIN INJURY IN A MOTORCYCLE...
- $5.5 MILLION SETTLEMENT MAN SUFFERS BRAIN INJURY IN CAR ACCIDENT
- $5.4 MILLION SETTLEMENT BOY FALLS INTO A DISPLAY AT A DOLLAR STORY...
- $5 MILLION SETTLEMENT YOUNG GIRL SUFFERS SEVERE BRAIN INJURY
- $3 MILLION SETTLEMENT TWO TEENAGERS SUFFERS BRAIN INJURIES IN CRASH...
- $2.5 MILLION SETTLEMENT YOUNG FATHER INJURED BY FAULTY GLOVE...
- $2.4 MILLION SETTLEMENT PEDESTRIAN STRUCK BY DRIVER LEFT WITH SEVERE...
- $2.4 MILLION SETTLEMENT CAR CRASH ENDS YOUNG MAN'S CAREER IN I.T FIELD...
- $2.2 MILLION SETTLEMENT MOTORCYCLE CRASH CAUSES BRAIN AND SPINAL INJURIES...
- $2 MILLION SETTLEMENT TEENAGE BOY HIT BY CAR SUFFERS SERIOUS BRAIN...
- $2 MILLION SETTLEMENT YOUNG QUADRIPLEGIC...
Fractures and Orthopaedic Injuries
At Oatley Vigmond, we understand that the best fracture and orthopaedic recovery outcomes require more than legal representation alone. Most personal injury cases take an average of two years to reach their conclusion, which is two years too long for fracture and orthopaedic injury victims to be left unsupported. Our firm provides immediate care to accommodate the needs of our clients, and maintains ongoing support through every day of their recovery. We will be there for you from your first call to our final contact, ready to assist you in any way possible.
Call 1-888-662-2481 or use our contact form to book your free consultation:
EXPERIENCE – Oatley Vigmond’s Greatest Asset
For over 40 years, we have represented Ontarians suffering from orthopaedic injuries. Our lawyers and Accident Benefits Specialists have helped victims secure some of the largest multi-million dollar verdicts and settlements in Canada.
Fractures and orthopaedic injuries occur as a result of all kinds of accidents. Though their causes are unpredictable, orthopaedic injuries are always serious. Injuries to your ankle, foot, elbow, hip, pelvis, knee, neck, or shoulder can be life-changing. Your injury may prevent you from generating an income, and may require expensive surgery or rehabilitation. Your ability to care for yourself and your family could be seriously compromised, and the stress of this realisation could disrupt your recovery.
As experienced representatives of orthopaedic injury victims in Ontario, the Oatley Vigmond team can give you the care and compensation you need to secure your family’s financial future and recover from your injuries. Many of our lawyers are recognized as Certified Litigation Specialists by the Law Society of Upper Canada, the only body that governs Ontario’s lawyers to ensure that they meet high standards of learning, competence, and professional conduct. For cases arising from a motor vehicle accident, we have Accident Benefits Specialists to assist you; as former insurance adjusters, they apply internal industry experience to guide you through complex and time-sensitive filing processes to access the benefits you need.
RISK-FREE REPRESENTATION – Oatley Vigmond’s Promise
We offer free consultations for victims of orthopaedic injury in Ontario, and operate under a promise to waive all legal fees in the case of an unsuccessful claim. You do not pay until we get you the compensation you deserve.
Results – MILLION DOLLAR VERDICTS AND SETTLEMENTS FOR OUR CLIENTS
Maintaining the highest standards of ethical conduct, professionalism, civility, and collegiality, our legal team has been able to secure some of the largest verdicts and settlements in Canada.
- $1.875-million verdict awarded to a 41-year old mother of two who was struck by a driver while using a crosswalk, resulting in the dislocation of her right clavicle. Both ends of the bone were rotated badly out of position, and the victim developed permanent pain and instability in her shoulder after her surgery. Additionally, she suffered from post-traumatic stress that caused her severe anxiety. The Oatley Vigmond team sued the driver, and mobilized Accident Benefits Specialists to have the victim declared “catastrophically impaired” by her insurers, thereby granting her access to greater benefits. Our team overcome the driver’s defence and secured compensation that allowed our client to focus on her physical and mental rehabilitation.
- $1.25-million settlement awarded to a 58-year old female school board worker who was involved in a motor vehicle accident that fractured her ankle and foot. The victim also suffered post-traumatic arthritis and ongoing pain. At the time of the accident, the victim was observing the speed limit and complying with all road rules when another driver made a left-hand turn that put his vehicle directly in her path. Our team proved that the victim was driving safely and made every effort to avoid the collision, ultimately holding the defendant liable for the damages. After mediation and a pre-trial negotiation, we secured a $1,250,000 settlement for the victim, giving her the means to pay for her future care and cover all lost income.
- $1-million settlement for a young man injured while shingling a roof. The young man was not given proper instruction or safety equipment, and suffered multiple fractures to his left arm, left leg, and face after falling from the roof. Our client required a total of 16 surgeries, which left him with a facial deformity and rendered his left arm useless. Our legal team sued the homeowner for neglecting to provide safe work conditions and protective gear despite their previous experience in construction. The total settlement prior to trial was $1,025,000.
PEOPLE COME FIRST – Oatley Vigmond’s Mandate
Our team of Oatley Vigmond is passionate about the well-being of their clients. This can be seen in our policy of no-charge consultations and our practice of withholding legal fees until your orthopaedic injury claim is successful.
Though securing your compensation is important to us, orthopaedic injuries often demand other resources. A common misconception about fractures and orthopaedic injuries is that they are completely resolved after the initial healing period. In many cases, orthopaedic injuries can cause ongoing problems, including pain and weakness, for years following the injury. If not cared for properly, an orthopaedic injury can cause more tension on the surrounding nerves and tissues, resulting in further pain and suffering.
As a result of our years of experience, our firm enjoys privileged access to an extensive professional network of recovery specialists, and will take an active role in assembling your care team. We connect orthopaedic injury victims with psychiatrists, occupational therapists, social workers, rehabilitation support workers, and more.