- Accident Benefits
- Bad Faith Insurance Claims
- Boating Accidents
- Burns and Scars
- Catastrophic Sports Injury
- Chronic Pain & Soft Tissue Injuries
- Disability Insurance Claims (LTD)
- Dog Bites
- Eye Injury and Blindness
- Industrial Disease
- Injuries to Children
- Other Personal Injuries
- Premises Liability
- Slip and Fall
Request A Consultation
- $24 MILLlON AWARDED YOUNG MAN SUFFERS SEVERE BRAIN INJURY...
- $12 MILLION SETTLEMENT YOUNG MAN SUFFERS SEVERE BRAIN INJURY FROM CARGO...
- $6 MILLION SETTLEMENT MAN SUFFERS A BRAIN INJURY IN A MOTORCYCLE...
- $5.5 MILLION SETTLEMENT MAN SUFFERS BRAIN INJURY IN CAR ACCIDENT
- $5.4 MILLION SETTLEMENT BOY FALLS INTO A DISPLAY AT A DOLLAR STORY...
- $5 MILLION SETTLEMENT YOUNG GIRL SUFFERS SEVERE BRAIN INJURY
- $3 MILLION SETTLEMENT TWO TEENAGERS SUFFERS BRAIN INJURIES IN CRASH...
- $2.5 MILLION SETTLEMENT YOUNG FATHER INJURED BY FAULTY GLOVE...
- $2.4 MILLION SETTLEMENT PEDESTRIAN STRUCK BY DRIVER LEFT WITH SEVERE...
- $2.4 MILLION SETTLEMENT CAR CRASH ENDS YOUNG MAN'S CAREER IN I.T FIELD...
- $2.2 MILLION SETTLEMENT MOTORCYCLE CRASH CAUSES BRAIN AND SPINAL INJURIES...
- $2 MILLION SETTLEMENT TEENAGE BOY HIT BY CAR SUFFERS SERIOUS BRAIN...
- $2 MILLION SETTLEMENT YOUNG QUADRIPLEGIC...
For over 40 years, we have offered compassionate support for victims of industrial disease through legal advocacy, medical assistance, and help with everyday obligations. Our team has secured landmark verdicts and settlements in Canada, and can help you ensure your physical, financial, and emotional recovery anywhere in Ontario.
Call 1-888-662-2481 to book your free consultation with a lawyer, or visit our contact page and fill out our online form.
Industrial disease is a technical term for any condition or affliction that occurs as a result of exposure to a hazardous or toxic substance in the workplace. There are many forms of industrial disease, but the most common claims in Ontario are:
- Respiratory illness
- Pleural plaques or thickening
- Lung cancer
- Industrial deafness
If you’ve been the victim of industrial disease, or are conducting research on behalf of a loved one who has, you will have many questions. Given the variable nature of industrial disease, each individual will have distinct concerns about their physical recovery, as well as their ability to manage everyday obligations they took on prior to their affliction.
Paying bills, providing for loved ones, and maintaining a home can be incredibly challenging when physical and financial stresses continue to mount: this is where the Oatley Vigmond Team can help.
Oatley Vigmond – Your Trusted Legal Advocate
Though the onus is on you to prove that the employer failed to protect employees from the risk of illness, our personal injury lawyers can help. In fact, hiring a personal injury lawyer as your legal advocate will be one of the most important decisions you make in the aftermath of your incident.
When you consider the realities of time-sensitive personal injury claim deadlines, the complexity of legal and insurance frameworks, and the well-funded defense your employer plans to deploy, it makes sense to seek help from a reputable personal injury firm.
Oatley Vigmond houses the brightest, most creative, and most productive people in the industry. Our handpicked team of personal injury lawyers brings sound judgement, compassion, and commitment to every case, and we’ll fight to get you the best possible outcome. We have secured a number of landmark verdicts and settlements in Canada, and our 40-year trial record speaks for itself.
Putting People First – Comprehensive Care from our Personal Injury Team
Industrial disease can have a dramatic effect on the life of the affected individual. In many cases, conditions will require ongoing care and disability. This can also severely impact the individual’s ability to uphold the day-to-day responsibilities they committed to as parents, homeowners, and employees prior to their incident.
Many of our clients contact us with major concerns over their health, finances, and day-to-day obligations, and our goal is to offer the best possible solutions for each and every one. More than a legal representative, your personal injury lawyer will act as a member of your rehabilitative support team.
Drawing from an extensive, highly-vetted professional network, your Oatley Vigmond representative will help you assemble a multidisciplinary support group of care specialists who can assist you with everything from your physical recovery to your daily chores. We take our referrals seriously, and will connect you only with the best and most reputable medical experts and rehabilitation specialists in their respective industries.
Whether you need your lawyer to file insurance paperwork, construct your care team, or fight for your compensation in court, Oatley Vigmond representatives are standing by.
No-Cost Legal Consultation and Risk-Free Representation
Taking on additional financial stress once you’ve contracted an industrial disease is unthinkable, but it’s a reality that many Ontarians face. The costs associated with industrial diseases include:
- Specialty equipment in the home, such as oxygen tanks to assist breathing or accessibility ramp installations
- Specialized nursing care, often on a 24-hour basis
- Hospital visits (parking, taxi fares, etc)
- Assistance programs
- Productivity loss
Oatley Vigmond believes in no-cost consultations and risk-free representation for all victims coping with industrial disease. Our personal injury law firm will not burden you or your family with unwanted financial stress during your trying times.
Our consultations are 100% free, and you don’t pay until we win your case. In doing so, we put our compassion care and 40 years of legal expertise in reach of anyone in Ontario.