Sun Glare Danger
There are countless cases each year of collisions caused by drivers who are unable to see due to the glare from the sun. These collisions are often made worse because the driver whose vision is impacted by sun glare often does not see an object before the collision, and therefore does not attempt to slow down before impact.
While the hazard of sun glare will always be an issue for drivers, there are several steps you can take to reduce the impact of sun glare on your ability to drive:
– Wear polarized sun glasses
– Use your sun visor
– Slow down or pull over if sun is impacting ability to see
– Ensure that windshield is clean both inside and out
– Ensure that cracks in the windshield, which can distort light, are repaired immediately
– Leave more space between you and the vehicle in front of you
– Consider an alternate route
By following these simple steps, you can do your part to keep our roads safe.
Three Oatley Vigmond Associates join Partners on 2022 Best Lawyers® List August 26, 2021
Oatley Vigmond Supports Tornado Relief with Donation, Free Legal Advice July 26, 2021
Canadian Lawyer Magazine Reveals 2021 Top Personal Injury Boutiques June 22, 2021
Oatley Vigmond Lawyers Recognized in 2021 Canadian Legal Lexpert® Directory April 22, 2021
Oatley Vigmond’s 12 Days of Giving December 21, 2020