Request A Consultation Call Toll Free 1-866-269-2481

Consistently ranked TOP TEN in ONTARIO

by Canadian Lawyer Magazine

Request A Consultation

Request A Consultation

Our skilled personal injury legal team and accident benefits specialists are here to help you. Please fill out the consultation form and one of our team members will connect with you for a free consultation.

HomePosts tagged "SABS"


My Car Hit A Moose: What Are My Legal Rights?

October 6, 2020|  By:  Oatley Vigmond

As an Ontario resident, chances are that you have seen a deer (or other large animal) crossing on...

Read More

Visitor Expenses – Can They Be Claimed?

March 2, 2017|  By:  Josie Skelly

When a person is injured, family members spring into action and rally around to help out in any way...

Read More

Recent News Coverage of June 1st Auto Insurance Changes

April 28, 2016|  By:  Oatley Vigmond, James L. Vigmond, Adam R. Little,

With major Canadian media outlets beginning to run headlines this week about the upcoming auto...

Read More

Comparative Analysis of Damages Concepts in Tort and under the SABS

April 20, 2015|  By:  Oatley Vigmond

Click here to read original paper with citations. Introduction In Ontario a person hurt or...

Read More

Accessing Housing Renovations and Modifications through Accident Benefits

July 31, 2013|  By:  Oatley Vigmond

OVERVIEW Individuals who are injured in motor vehicle accidents in Ontario are usually entitled...

Read More

An Overview of Accident Benefits and How to Build Your Accident Benefits File

July 31, 2013|  By:  Oatley Vigmond

Statutory accident benefits (“accident benefits”) are a type of no-fault insurance coverage...

Read More

What Is An Accident?

July 8, 2013|  By:  Oatley Vigmond

A person must be involved in an “accident” to be entitled to statutory accident benefits from...

Read More

Practical Strategies Webinar: New Developments in Auto Insurance Law Impacting You and Your Clients

May 23, 2013|  By:  Oatley Vigmond

This Practical Strategies Webinar was aired on April 30, 2013. This webinar will update you on...

Read More

Special Considerations for Children Under the SABS

August 30, 2012

The Statutory Accident Benefits Schedule – Accidents On or After November 1, 1996 (the...

Read More

SABS, One Year Later

October 8, 2011|  By:  Oatley Vigmond

It has now been a little over a year since the Ontario government revised the statutory accident...

Read More